Evidence for Action: Research and Evaluation
One of the major activities that MPPR engages in is public health research. Working with partners such as UNICEF, Population Council, MSI, PAI, and Pathfinder International, MPPR has implemented a number of research projects including a nationwide health facility assessment for newborn care, project evaluations of youth organization support and high risk women. Most recently, in collaboration with the Departments of Medical Research and Maternal Reproductive Health, and Pathfinder International, MPPR conducted research on sexual and reproductive health behaviors of young people in Southern Shan State involving over 520 youths between the ages of 18-24.
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Behaviours of Young People in Shouthern Shan State, May 2017
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Behaviours of Young People in Shouthern Shan State, May 2017 (Brief) ( EN / MY )
- Assessment of a Youth Community Based Organization in HIV-Prevention Activities, November 2016
- Review of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Related Policy and Research, July 2016
- Assessment of FP/RH Needs and Practices among Female Sex Workers, April 2016
- Health Facility Assessment on Maternal and Newborn Care in 15 Selected Townships, June 2014